TEXAS!!! This is sort of old news, but we're just as excited...especially since it's snowing outside. Although we will miss some very dear friends here in Chicagoland. Mike and Kelly got this cute cake for us....and besides the festiveness, it was delicious!

Celebrating with our friends and their cute new puppy...

Post-match day fiesta with the "medical nerds". :)

And the three stooges with their cute wives... they all matched with their first choice, and sadly, we'll be moving far, far away from each other. But, I guess life has to go on sometime.
3 comments:
Congratulations, again! We're going to miss you terribly. Thanks for putting together such a fun celebratory night with all the med students. It was a night to remember. :-)
Thanks Leanna, I now officially feel updated. Texas will be great I am sure of it. I have some friends from there and they say you'll love it.
We are thrilled your family is about to embark on an wonderful new adventure, but we are sad to see you go! You are an amazingly talented, kind and FUN Family. Texas is Lucky to have your family!!
Post a Comment