Here is a little clip of what Caleb and Max sang in church a couple weeks ago. They sure did a good job. Everyone in the ward is still talking about it. Enjoy. Eden knows it too. But as you can see from the clip, she would have probably been too distracting up at the pulpit. We had to do some pretty good bribing to get them to sing it again so we could record it...too bad I couldn't have recorded the real thing. Caleb also added his own octave jump at the end on the video--nice.
6 comments:
Priceless. Thanks for sharing!!! I loved it!
Super cute!!!! I love it! Wish I could have been there to experience the real thing!
What can you say... They are singing angels!
Thanks.
Love Dad
Oh how we miss those voices in our primary! What a fun arrangement. And looks like you finally got a piano! Probably a while ago. Still on our wish list! Thanks for sharing. We love those kids!
Haha! "Let's start this party"! How adorable. My baby cousins are getting so big! When did that happen?
Post a Comment