Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More, more, more

We took the kids to the temple the other day and I actually remembered my camera! Eden had been asking if she could go to the temple for quite some time. And I really loved that story in the last Ensign about that sweet grandpa taking his granddaughter to the temple for her birthday. Hopefully we can take the kids there more often. I'm thankful we have a temple as close as we do. And like I've said before, if/when you all come to visit, bring your temple clothes...it's beautiful. There was actually a picture of the celestial room in the Temples Ensign as well.




Here are a few pics my friend took...this was when Annie was about 1 month...
And I just had her take 'school pics' for me...



And HALLOWEEN.... 2 Jedi Knights, Belle, and a Tootsie Roll

We let our kids go to our neighbors house on Saturday night before our trunk or treat. We decided not to go door to door since Texas celebrated it on Sunday. But our sweet neighbors had their bowl of candy all ready. I thought this pic was cute...
I tried really hard to get a great shot of the beautiful princess...it was a bit difficult. She wore this dress for the entire week. I finally gave it back to my friend so I didn't have to change her in and out of it all day to eat.

2 comments:

Nan and Aaron said...

I love them all!! Your boys look so tan! What a great idea to take them to the temple. And their individual pictures turned out so well. I've got to get myself some of those!!! Keep the pics coming. we love them! Miss you!

Melody said...

Love love love the pictures again! Thanks for posting! Those kids are sure cute!