Here's a little of what was on the camera for the last 6 weeks...
Caleb's big #5 b-day. He thankfully changed his mind at the last second from wanting a spiderman cake (the whole body) to a cars cake...definitely do-able...

I thought this muscle pose was great...the stuffing balloon game at the party...

Before the fun.....

After the fun...I had NO idea that the little styrofoam pieces would break into a million little pieces and be static-clung all over the house! Oh well...I learned, and the kids had a great time.

Caleb and his friend, Johanna, posing as shepherds before our wards annual showing of the Nativity.

At our own family's tradition of the nativity on Christmas Eve, Max INSISTED on being Mary...and to avoid a tantrum, we consented.....I know, he'll be teased for life. Dad was the donkey/Joseph...

Here's the cast, minus our great narrator taking the picture.

Somehow I forgot to take pictures on Christmas morning...just the video camera...oh well.

The "late-over" (not quite sleep-over) so we could play games!! All 9 children eventually fell asleep. :)

Sledding...

Quick trip to St. Louis so Mike could do a rotation for anesthesia for a day. Then we headed over to The Magic House (Children's museum). The kids loved this fishing...you catch one and then go upstream and drop it back in, then follow it down the river which is covered in glass so you can walk on it and watch it go. Pretty cool.

Same place, pretending to be a pizza chef...

Rushed back from St. Louis for a great New Year's Eve fiesta...we will never forget the unicorn!!

Eden fresh out of the tub...

And all dolled up...
5 comments:
Wow look at all the fun stuff you've been doing. Thanks again for letting us spend some time with you on Christmas Eve. Max was a great Mary! :-)
Great pictures! I love Max as Mary! What a cute boy! Eden is adorable, as usual!
Such fun pictures. Did you really make that car cake? You are incredible. And I don't know if I am happy or sad that you will always remember my husband acting out the part of a unicorn!
Great pictures, fun!
Happy Birthday Caleb!!! Looks like you all have been having some fun. Hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment