Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recent pics and happenings

We're in love with this little face...she gets plenty of kisses on those cheeks.



10 months old now...can you believe it?! And thanks to Jill's amazing contribution in the bow department, she will NEVER be called a boy!


Here's sporting her Cub's t-shirt for the first time...thanks Mike and Kelly!! Go Cubbies! (By the way, this pic was taken outside about 1 week ago...notice no coats! It was an amazing 60 degrees, but only for 1 day.)

And our little girl is a BIG fan of marinara sauce. I've never seen a baby shovel in so much pasta and cheese...actually anything with the sauce. :) We're crossing our fingers that she's going to be the eater of the family. We officially took Max in to the Dr. a couple days ago, specifically to address his eating issues.....aaaaaaaahhh.

I found Maxer like this...the scientist at work...he loves wearing these glasses.



On the COLDEST day of the year (about 30 below) we walked out of 7-Eleven with a SLURPEE...and back home to sit by the heater while eating it! Quick explanation: Caleb went #2 five times in a row without getting anything in his underwear...MAJOR PROGRESS! A slurpee was the reward and it happended to fall on the coldest day of the year, but I had to reward as promised. The result....NO MORE SKIDS!! It's amazing what positive reinforcement can do.



The annual ice carving festival...pretty cool.



The kids' favorite at the festival...the clown with the balloons.
> Max wanted a sword...need I say more??? He had that expression with the accompanying maneuvers for the rest of the time.

Here is our walk in February!

At least we got to swing once in the middle of winter.

And of course, play baseball...




3 comments:

Tara and Andrew said...

Love those pictures! Eden is DARLING...I can't wait for her and Tayson to play together. They will have a ball. Thanks for posting! I know that it takes a lot of time...trust me, that's why I hardly every post lots of pictures!:)

Tanna said...

Love all the fun pictures...what cute, cute kids!! I'll keep hoping for warmer weather with you!!!

Mike and Kelly said...

The pictures are GREAT!!! Cant wait to see you all in a few weeks..Love Eden's shirt---GO CUBBIES!!!