And his excited face for his 1st present of the day....
His transformer.
He kept saying he wanted a Superman birthday cake... I wasn't quite sure how I was going to pull that off. But to my surprise and relief, the day before he decided he wanted cupcakes. MUCH more doable. :) And, yes, this is the best pic I got....crazy kid.
No it wasn't Eden's b'day, but she sure enjoyed Max's cupcakes.
One of their friends also had a birthday close to Max's, so we let their party count for Max. :) Not to mention Max's buddies were out of town. Anyway, they had a swimming party and a petting zoo that was pretty cool.
Max riding the pony
And Eden loved the pony so much that she would follow it around while the lady was giving people rides. Thankfully, this lady adored Eden and actually carried her while others were on the horse. I think if it were up to her, she would have let Eden stay on it all day.
She even had to watch it go...she kind'a likes animals.
And the BIG first day of school!! Caleb loves school. And he's made some pretty fun little buddies that he's always talking about.
Here's the 2nd day...don't worry. I stopped taking pics after that. :)
Here's Max's official first day of school...he seems to like it so far. Preschool is all day here, which is a little different. And, yes, it's a little difficult knowing what to pack in his lunch. Most of the time he just eats grapes and drinks his juice. But lately he's also been eating a bagel....slight improvement. We don't know how his body continues to grow, but it does. He's not the chubbiest kid on the block, oh well.
4 comments:
Hahaha. I love that picture of Eden all cupcakey. It's ridiculous how adorable your kids are. And you're a good photographer! When will you guys be in Utah next? We miss you!
Oh the fun! I cannot believe how big they all are. Has it really been that long since we last saw you?
Leanna, Maxs 3rd picture is so cute, he is pulling the mike face! :)
Post a Comment