I didn't realize we use the phrase "good girl" so much, until Eden started saying it. Now I think it's one of her favorite phrases. She is mama and dada's good girl, who will probably get away with just about anything....for now. She's a pro at folding her arms and saying 'amen' for prayers...she sets a good example for her older brothers. She's usually the first to fold her arms and bow her head all the way to the table. The other day we were eating dinner and out of the blue, Caleb says, "Raise your hand if you're chubby." Eden immediately raises her hand as high as she can, all on her own.... we all cracked up laughing. She definitely has more chub than the boys. She has her first 2 pig tails in this picture, but you can't really tell.

She used to have to have one binki in the mouth and carrying at least 2 others. One day we searched high and low and could not find a single bink. The poor girl was screaming on the floor, but she finally fell asleep with some rocking and singing and she's been free ever since. She saw this picture and wanted to grab it out of the computer...sad.

I've been a little obsessed with our most recent craig's list purchase....a piano. For some reason I think I should be a concert pianist after taking so many years of lessons and I get a little frustrated when I can't play a song I used to have memorized! Anyway, I was playing one day and realized I hadn't checked on Eden for a few minutes... and this is where I found her. She loves to be on top of the table.


Her cute clothes, thanks to Grandma Tami. :)
4 comments:
Oh these pictures are soooo fun! I miss your children so very much! Thanks for posting so I can at least get a small glimpse.
Cute! Eden is adorable. Your kids are getting so big!
Adorable! Liv was the same with binks. She even talked with hers in her mouth. Sure miss all of you. I have been meaning to send you a fun new list of authors I found. One of these days you will see it.
Such a gorgeous child!!
Post a Comment