Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Happenings

We finally got to carving the pumpkins....

Of course, Caleb had to do a scary one. I failed to capture the meltdown that occurred while carving....it would have been a good pic to add. I just don't want anyone to think that we don't have our fair share of drama and crocodile tears. :)And while we were so busy carving pumpkins, Sis took it upon herself to eat markers. No, I did not photoshop her mouth. It was honestly that black. Funny thing is, this is about the 5th time she's done this. Can they seriously taste that good??? Markers, crayons, and T.P. are her favorite non-edible items that she eats as often as possible.
I was really hoping for a cute picture of both of them in their pumpkin shirts....Max didn't think that was a good idea.

But at least Eden cooperated. :)
Mr. Power Ranger and Mr. Transformer.
And little Miss witch...and yes, the boys insisted that Mike pull out the Captain Underpants shirt, cape, and wig.
I was hoping for a fun picture of the two witches, but Eden was ready to get down and run, thus the tantrum mid-picture, but it almost looks like she's smiling. :)
I wasn't planning on taking Eden trick-or-treating, but we have a couple other friends with little girls that wanted to go around the block...so, we did.....
.....and it was actually the best part of the whole night! They were so stinkin' cute...anyone that little in a costume is! They were definitely the hit of the block. I think she got more candy in one block than Max and Caleb did while they were gone with the boys!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Tara and Andrew said...

Darling Leanna! Thanks for the post. It's so fun to see those kids! That is soooo funny about Eden eating markers. And so good to hear. Tayson puts ANYTHING in his mouth...and most of the "anything" has hair on it because of my stupid dog in the house. Fun, huh?:)

Anonymous said...

Those kids are growing up so fast. I love it that your pictures really depict their personalities. Max is still stubborn huh? Sooo cute! Thanks for posting.

Dad said...

Thanks. We miss you terribly!

Nan and Aaron said...

Such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing. It makes me REALLY want to come visit, especially when I see people in "summer attire" on Halloween. We were all bundled up here!
Eden looks like a totally different girl--she is growing up so fast!!!
Oh, we just miss you guys lots! Dang!

Rob and Tiff said...

I would give her lots of candy too. She's so stinkin cute. :-)

Mike and Kelly said...

THE PICS ARE ADORABLE!!! WE MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! LOOKS LIKE HALLOWEEN WAS A BLAST AND WARM...YA'ALL LOOK SO CUTE..CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU-HOPEFULLY THIS SUMMER WITH OUR NEW ADDITION

Becky and Ryan said...

Eden is darling!! I love the trim on her costume. You have a beautiful family!