Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Family Pics and December Happenings

I was so excited to hear my visiting teaching companion has a decent camera and likes to take pictures...so we quickly shot a few after church...and completely lucked out that everyone was looking at the camera. :)





Max and his wonderful preschool teacher. He was stinkin' cute in his little Christmas performance...stood there and sang like a champ.
Caleb and his buddy Andrew at their class Christmas party.
One of their classmates gave everyone 'flarp' as a present and boy was it a hit...I couldn't believe how hard the kids were laughing! It was hilarious.

We went to Six Flags one night before Christmas...
The Huge Christmas tree..
Our nativity crew...
The pajama crew on their pajama parade....thanks to the Chandler tradition. :)
.Christmas morning playing basketball, thanks to Santa.
And the remote control cars that already have been broken and returned. :) They were fun for the day, anyway.
Dr. Rogers and his wife invited us up to their house on New Year's Day (Mike's program director). They have a TON of property and this golf cart and a motorized car for the boys to drive....fun. Eden had a great time driving the golf cart.
And of course they all loved this...


6 comments:

Chris and Mel said...

sooooo darling and fun! congrats on little babe to come :)

Chelsee said...

What cute kids! Love your family pictures. They turned out so cute!

Amber Jensen said...

Holy Cow, are you having another baby???? I guess I need to be speeding things up!! We are a little slow around here!! Congratulations! It seems you are all doing well. I am super jealous of the warmth! I miss AZ soooooo much! Seven months down!!! This is going by so fast, don't you think?

kecia said...

what GREAT family pictures! You are all so beautiful! We need to get together next time you are in town!

kecia said...

oh yeah and congrats on the pregnancy!

lexi said...

You have such a beautiful family!!!