Tuesday, April 13, 2010
A whole lot of pics....
I took the kids for a joy ride to the temple one Sunday while Mike was on-call. It was a tender mommy-moment as Eden bursted out singing "I Love to See the Temple"
Just a random cute pic...
A quick visit from Stormin Norman...boy did we keep him busy while he was here. From garage shelves to cabinet hardware, and a makeover to our pantry. MUCH appreciated. And grandma revisited being a mother of 3 small children while I got orientation at the hospital out of the way. Again...MUCH appreciated. We took a quick trip downtown to the riverwalk and the Alamo...
And the trip to Utah for Mandy's wedding! It was such a fun girl's trip for Eden and me.
This pic cracks me up...as something did to Jake :) Which hair color doesn't belong??? :)
Eden was Grandpa's buddy...
I LOVE this candid of Bryce...what a good-lookin' brother.
This was the big purchase for the boys while the girls were in Utah...and the kids LOVE it! I have to say, so do I. Much energy is released on the tramp. They especially love the "earthquake" with dad. You'll have to witness that one for yourself...
Caleb became Dr. Seuss on St. Patrick's Day and read us "Green Eggs and Ham" while we ate the same. Max actually tried a miniscule piece of ham...a miracle.
Eden in her pretty, pink dress...
Grandma Tami came to visit! MUCH appreciated as well...the kids had so much fun with her! Eden especially loved sitting at the piano with her singing primary songs.
Grandma bought her a little dolly and she LOVED feeding it. And grandma also braided her hair for the first time...cute:)
Loving her dolly...and the crinkle-nose smile. Who does she get that from? :)
Checking out the Guadalupe River with Julie and Katie...we're SO GLAD they made their flight over Easter weekend!
That's our Maxer... Caleb's eating doritos...not puking :)
Love Caleb's expression...
Our sweet Easter egg hunt...much more fun with cousins!
Then off to the river to try out tubing. The water was a bit on the chilly side, but the weather was nice!
The crew... Max, Eden and I stayed on the bank. Landon is just outside this picture kneeling on his tube, trying to be brave enough to sit. :)
Comin' down the GIANT rapids :)
And the ending pose...
We did a quick drive-by of the temple too...
The Osiecki's (our friends from Chicago) made the 20+ hour drive to come visit. We went to Sea World one day and this is at a Pirate 4D Theater that they were all pretty excited about. It was only 18 minutes long and 5 minutes into it, I had all 3 kids on my lap in tears!! We need to work on our toughness. The canons coming right at them was a little too much when the air blew in their faces. :) And the surprise rain was the cherry on top. We made it, though. :) This pic is obviously the before shot. Caleb and Max ended up sitting on the floor with their hands over their ears.
Then on to a couple rides. They got a bit wet :)
They were trying to get wet on the sidelines and every time, Caleb took off right before the big splash :)
And THIS was Caleb's favorite, by far. It's a huge roller coaster that he's barely tall enough to ride. Caleb's comment was, "I was flying!" And after talking to John, he said it really did lift him off his seat.
Eden turned 2!! She loved us singing "Happy Birthday" so much, we had to do it a few times with her pancake breakfast. Mike thinks she's going to be our volleyball star...she's 95th percentile for height, and her weight isn't too far behind. :) Eden spends twice as much time at the table than her brothers.
We went on a little mommy-daughter date to the zoo and she LOVED it. Too bad I didn't get any good pics, but she did love brushing the goats. Not afraid at all.
Cabe is one of her favorite people (our good friends...the same year as Mike). She just wanted to sit on his lap...with her shy tongue. :)
Max, and his love for dogs. He and Caleb have a piggy bank and they say they're saving it for a puppy. How we'd love to get one for them, but Caleb's allergy puts a little damper on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVED all the pix! Helps us to "watch" them grow. Thanks for taking the time to post them all.
Actually, the above comment was from me! Don't know how it came up as Melody? I'm not even on her computer. . . hmmmm. Guess I'm not as tech savy as I thought!
Sooooo fun to see your kids! Thanks for uploading all of them. They are darling. I just want to know where the belly shot of you is? :)
I am so glad you up-dated. Sometimes I feel so out of the loop---maybe I should call you guys, huh? Sorry about that! Hope you are doing great---looks like you are! I really miss those kids and as always, wish you lived closer so that little Eden and Tayson could play.
Post a Comment