(Post from Mike) Here's a few pics from our recent events. Annie, born 6/11/10 (overdue x 1 week) weighing 8 lb 7 oz and 22 inches long. we went in for induction and an hour or so after membranes broken the resident noticed that Annie's hand was coming out first, so we went for C-section. We are home now and everybody is doing well. Here is a few pics. First the before picture. And After.... Kids love the sprinklers under the tramp
And our garden!
I had to throw in a picture of Caleb's 1/2 mile fun run. Caleb unfortunately developed chest pain after running 100 yards (notice the face). Guess we need to all start an exercise routine. Before.....
The start of the chest pain... Give me morphine daddy! We made it!
Oh! We are so glad both momma and Annie are doing well! She is such a beautiful baby! And all the kids looked so cute in the pictures with her. Good luck with everything. Take it way easy with C-section recovery if you can or it will be sore forever. At least I was - the 2nd time around was much better and I kept off the stairs and away from the vacuum... We love you guys and are soooo happy for you.
Oh, sweet little Annie! She's gorgeous and absolutely perfect! I hope we get to meet her soon. And Scott and I can't stop raving over how adorable Eden is. We love your little (sort of big) family!
Congrats!! Aaron's brother tried to come out hand first too. Glad everything turned out okay. And we too were ranting and raving about Eden. You have beautiful children!
She's beautiful! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her. I bet Eden is loving having a "real" baby to hold and love. I can't wait to hold that little cutie myself. Like I've been saying, now that I'm done having my own, I get to enjoy everyone else's babies:) See you in a month.
12 comments:
Thank you thank you! She's beautiful!
Oh! We are so glad both momma and Annie are doing well! She is such a beautiful baby! And all the kids looked so cute in the pictures with her. Good luck with everything. Take it way easy with C-section recovery if you can or it will be sore forever. At least I was - the 2nd time around was much better and I kept off the stairs and away from the vacuum... We love you guys and are soooo happy for you.
Oh, sweet little Annie! She's gorgeous and absolutely perfect! I hope we get to meet her soon. And Scott and I can't stop raving over how adorable Eden is. We love your little (sort of big) family!
She is so adorable! What a precious little baby! I'm so glad everyone is doing okay! Can't wait to talk to you again!
Annie is so sweet! I hope she is a good baby for you.
Mike and Caleb good job on the fun run! :)
Oh man! Pictures are great but I wanna see that baby in real life! What an angel. :) :) :) Congrats, the fourth child is always the best one.
She's sooooo pretty! We are so excited for you and your family of 6!
Congrats!! Aaron's brother tried to come out hand first too. Glad everything turned out okay. And we too were ranting and raving about Eden. You have beautiful children!
yeah congrats! She is beautiful!! I am symphathetic with you and the c-section! All of mine have been that way! Hope your recovery goes well!
yeah congrats! She is beautiful!! I am symphathetic with you and the c-section! All of mine have been that way! Hope your recovery goes well!
She's beautiful! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her. I bet Eden is loving having a "real" baby to hold and love. I can't wait to hold that little cutie myself. Like I've been saying, now that I'm done having my own, I get to enjoy everyone else's babies:) See you in a month.
Congrats! That is one of the cutest babies I've seen! I love her name. Looks like you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment