Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little Miss

I looked out the window and saw her in this pose, so I hurried and grabbed the camera. Notice the inside out and backwards shorts... she goes to the bathroom a million times a day and likes to put on her own panties and shorts. We're just lucky to at least have one foot in each hole.

Here's Eden taking care of her babies. It's a full-time responsibility. I can't tell you how much she loves both of these babies. :)

She fell asleep at the table eating frozen peas...one of her new favorite snacks that I can't complain about. Guess I must have lost track of the time this day.
This girl would eat 100 popsicles a day if I let her. One of her loves.
Giving her baby loves.
Check out the outfit. Some things are just not worth the battle. She changes clothes at least 10-20 times per day. What a girl. And she LOVES "High School Musical" now. We also got "Little Rascals" and of course the quote she picks up is, "I hate your stinkin' guts." :)
Tried for a good picture, but we weren't too successful with both of them being smiley...although I still think they're cute, even if Annie is screaming.


1 comment:

Tara and Andrew said...

What a stinkin' cutie! Both of them!:) I love the one of her with the popsicle. I can't wait to see your kids!!! And you and Mike:)