Annie in her little blessing outfit that she barely squoze into... She looked like a little angel. And here is quite possibly the hand that was above her head, forcing the c-section...
Look at your little family! I love seeing everyone grow up and get so big. And I am so grateful that we got to come visit. Thanks again. That makes it all the easier to "hear" Eden say, "I hate your stinkin' guts." Whatever post that was from...I think it was a bit later...And that spider! Hello! Monster and a half. It's almost as wide as the fence post!
2 comments:
Look at your little family! I love seeing everyone grow up and get so big. And I am so grateful that we got to come visit. Thanks again. That makes it all the easier to "hear" Eden say, "I hate your stinkin' guts." Whatever post that was from...I think it was a bit later...And that spider! Hello! Monster and a half. It's almost as wide as the fence post!
The pics are soo cute...We miss you guys soooooo much <3 Cant wait to see all of you!!! You all are truly a beautiful family inside and out!!
Post a Comment