I love this pic...it's Caleb's interpretation of being a shepherd in our family's rendition of the nativity as the scripture reads "and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid". Cute.
Here is our little baseball player on Christmas morning. He would play all day long if he could. He typically switches back and forth from baseball, soccer, volleyball, basketball, and football. Sometimes he throws a little golfing in between those. He is definitely our sports lover! It's the first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning...in fact, Mike had to play with him just this morning before he went to clinic.
Somehow I didn't get a picture of Caleb opening his presents...I think it was because it happened so fast! Before I knew it, his presents were opened and he was hunting for more! Most of the pictures I took over the holiday were up at the cabin in Bear Lake (while Max got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Van Dusen), and sledding at the toboggan hill, which I'll put in a quick slide show.
We loved being in Utah...thank you to everyone that made it possible to make such fun memories!! Besides the fact that I had the flu almost the entire time, it was a fantastic trip. We came home and had to go through sugar detoxification for our boys. :) As well as not being entertained 24 hours a day!



2 comments:
Leanna, way-to-go on the update. You have very cute pictures to show for the fun Christmas!
Your new background is so cute. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We need to get our boys together then they could have a whole team to play sports. I can't believe your kids are that big. What a fun family it looks like you have.
Post a Comment