Monday, January 28, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Caleb asked Mike if he would be his patient the other day, so I thought I better snag the camera. He came up with this all on his own. Although, I missed the best part. When I stopped recording, he came back in for a repeat visit and said, "Another doctor will be in in just a second. He'll bring lots of shots. Just be brave, okay?" I wonder where he got that from. :)


3 comments:

Tanna said...

So cute! They seem to learn so fast! I love the way he throws it over his head like he's done it a hundred times!!

Jill and Chris said...

HAHA, he is such a cutie. Can't wait til Kaden is imitating Chris. But then again I cant see Kaden saying "let me find the red molarity" or "another chemical engineer will be back in a moment to let you know thermal diffusivity" But he will probably try to make bombs like Chris. :) Joy.
Luvs
Jill and Chris

Heidi A said...

That's hilarious, Leanna. I just found your blog through Tanna's! I'm so excited you have one now. It's so nice to be able to stay updated:) Have a great day.