So far so good with my high-risk ultrasounds. What they thought was a blood clot on the placenta is looking more like a benign heterogenous tumor. The good news is that it isn't aggressive and isn't taking any blood supply from the baby. She's still measuring up to her due date. SOOOO...I'll start doing non-stress tests every 2 weeks and another ultrasound in about 4 weeks just to make sure nothing changes. What's a pregnancy without something weird happening, right? At least there are no signs of a rash yet. :) Let's hope it stays that way.
For now, I'm just getting excited to paint the ugly yellow room pink!! (against Mike's wishes since he knows he'll end up helping. :)) And the next project is coming up with a name...we're really struggling in that department. If we can choose a few that both of us like, we'll have to start some kind of poll, just for fun.
4 comments:
I hope everything goes okay for you. That's so fun that you are expecting a girl too after two boys. We are getting ready to paint a room pink too! If you come up with any good girl names you're not using, send them our way!!
Great news about the baby. Didn't the rash come after with Max?? We'll pray extra hard it just doesn't come with this one!!! So excited for the pink! And I love Caleb's quote on the side. I cracked up. I can't imagine you guys only saying it ONCE!! Funny Boy!
Love the up-date. What a funny thing that Caleb said....but then again, he's full of the funniest comments, right?:) I do have a couple names that I think are cute in the girl department...now that we're not using them! Have you ever thought of Ellianne? Super cute...Ellie for short.
I am so glad that things are going ok. Altough I must say you are not making me anxious to have another baby :)! I am a fan of Lizzy still for the name. Be bold just do it. :)
LUVS!
Jill and Chris
Post a Comment