Monday, April 21, 2008

Two weeks now

Here are some pics of our little one. I love the sleeping poses...she is such a peaceful little baby. And thus far, she has been a GREAT sleeper at night. She goes between 4 and 5 hours...I can't comlain. She usually has a couple times during the day that she "visits" with grandma. Sometimes a little more vocal than others. We adore her...but I guess that goes for every mother and their children. I'm just enjoying the time I get to hold her now while mom is here to take care of the boys.


Here is proof that she found her thumb at 1 week of age! She loves to suck and is finding her fingers more and more.
Visiting with grandma.
I love that they recommend bathing them with their umbilical cord on now!
More visiting with grandma...in grandma's little homemade sleeper that fits so perfect!





5 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

She sure is a cutie! I've been meaning to come visit so I can see her in person but haven't made it over yet. Sorry. I'll be there soon I promise.

Love you guys and I'm looking forward to our next game night. :-)

Tanna said...

She is beautiful! Love to see new pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Becky and Ryan said...

So pretty in pink. You guys did it another beautiful kid! I am so glad to hear she is doing well. I am especially glad you can share that special time with your Mom. Hurray for Grandma's!

lexi said...

Leanna, she is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you. It is also very encouraging to me to see you doing so well with the third. I hope I'm as lucky.

Amy said...

Oh these are such cute pictures! I love her!!

And yes, I found your blog link, so you don't need to email it to me anymore. ;)