Monday, April 21, 2008

The boys

Here is a live segment with Eden and the boys. Max loves to give her kisses and see her tiny feet. Caleb is scared to death of her umbilical cord. The boys are doing quite well with her, although I'm anticipating that to change when grandma leaves. They have been 100% entertained.




Here is the boys' new favorite pasttime...riding in the bike trailer with dad doing all the work. And it's finally warm enough that we can actually take the coats off now!


They love mom...what can I say. :)
Caleb patiently waiting to go on a bike ride...I think Max was still asleep or something. So he settled for a story in the meantime.

Mike took Caleb on an overnighter with the YM in our ward last weekend and ended up coming home at 2:00 AM with him wheezing/coughing. It was quite the night. We gave him a breathing treatment and he went to sleep. Eden woke up a little bit later, then Max fell out of bed and started screaming. Then Caleb woke up in a panic again with his breathing. We didn't get too much sleep that night. :) We ended up giving him 4 treatments through the night. I took Caleb to the doctor first thing in the morning and we started him on steroids again. I think I finally got around to the AM toothbrushing around 7:00 PM! Don't worry...I downed the mentos on the way to the doc. Caleb is MUCH better now.

We're going to enjoy every second of this week since it's our last week with grandma here. She has kept our house running and will be GREATLY missed. Although I know everyone else is missing her back home.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

What a cute little family! Good luck with everything when your mom leaves! What a bummer! I'm sure she will be missed terribly!!

Becky and Ryan said...

What a little Angel! She is even sweeter in the video, thanks for sharing. You look great by the way. I am excited to see you and your little miss. Once your Mom is gone make sure you CASH IN your coupons, OK ! We miss you in Primary. Caleb was very proud and excited when we accounced that Eden had arrived. He is a proud big brother. I think it is hilarious that kids get grossed out by stuff like umbilical cords, Bubba was the same way. Yes, Yeah for SPRING!

Becky and Ryan said...

P.S. Now you need a new family picture :)

Amy said...

I hope everything is going good with your family. We need to come and see you. I am glad Eden got here and you are doing so good. The pictures are great. I would love to help out when grandma leaves. We could even just take the kids downstairs and play while you get a little rest or bring a meal in or whatever.

Amy

Tara and Andrew said...

love the pictures. She is so precious! We definitely need to take a picture side by side with the "cousins" when my boy comes. Crazy awesome that they will be the same age---Good thing we planned it that way, eh Mike? ha ha ha