I think we need to switch mother's day to mother's week! It's pretty sweet to have the men folk do the cooking and take care of everything. :) It was quite an enjoyable day. It's always great to be with any of our wonderful friends back here....especially since family is so far away. The meal looked and tasted fantastic! I'm still raving about the strawberry rhubarb pie...mmmm. I think that goes down as my favorite pie thus far in my life. The pic doesn't do the food justice...I don't normally take pictures of meals, but it was pretty sweet. Good job men. Not to mention the debut of our new grill. We can now grill more than 2 steaks at a time thanks to the "economic stimulus" check. We figured that was a great mother's AND father's day present. We'll probably throw anniversary present in there too. The grill did a great job...thanks to Mike's bible, Consumer Reports.
Eden gave me a great mother's day present. I went in to get her in the morning and she gave me a HUGE smile! She is the sweetest little baby. She slept 6 hours again last night...no complaints here. This is a pic of her this morning giving Mike the smiles.
4 comments:
I just wanted to say thanks for letting me barge in on your wonderful day. I really didn't mean to interrupt anything, but it was nice to spend the evening with all of you.
Leanna you are an amazing lady and I'm grateful to know you and have you as a friend. I'm glad you had a fabulous mother’s day, you deserve it.
The food looks great! I am glad you were able to have a wonderful day. You are an amazing and talented woman. That is wonderful that Eden is a good baby.
My son is lucky to have such a wonderful wife and mother of his beautiful children!
Grandpa Steve
Hi Dusens! Well, I just had to smile at your pic of Eden smiling- way too cute. So good to see you guys, even if it is only on a computer :)
Post a Comment