Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pretty in Pink

One month old already! Here is Eden's first official pink dress that she wore to church. I have to admit, it was pretty fun to dress her up. Someone at the park today asked how old "he"is...I guess it's time to start investing in some bows. :) Although she was wearing pink pants!


I walked in Eden's room just in time to hear Caleb talking to her in his cute little voice and she gave him the biggest smile!! She has only done that a couple times. Too bad I didn't catch it on camera, but she still enjoyed visiting with him, as you can see.

5 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

She looks beautiful in pink! I can't believe she's a month old already.

Tanna said...

So, So, sweet! She is all girl if you ask me! I think siblings have some sort of connection you can't find anywhere else! If Jess could only tell us what Sara is up to!!!

Becky and Ryan said...

She is so pretty in pink, I am glad you have a little lady!!!

kecia said...

SO SOOOO glad you are a blogger now! I have been waiting!! Your little girl (and boys) are so cute! Girls are so fun to dress-watch out! hope to keep in touch a little better through the world wide web now!

lexi said...

SOO cute! You are making me so anxious! I have already started the bow obsession!