So Mike and I think Max is just one away from the world record of 'how many pieces of Dominos pizza a 2-year-old can eat in 20 minutes'. This is ridiculous, but we haven't had pizza in the freezer for a few days and so we decided to get some more for him today. He ate not one, not two....FIVE pieces!! How can you deny him pizza when it's the one food item that he eats so well?! You would think we were starving him. It's unbelievable how picky he is.
And as far as the whole potty training goes...cross our fingers, he is all but trained! He even woke up dry this morning. The 'smarties' reward worked like a charm with him, besides Mike and I being super excited every time he goes. Hopefully he will continue in the right direction.
Caleb, thankfully, is 100% better. We sure appreciate the times when all the kids are well!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you that Max picked up on the potty thing so fast. It was so cute seeing how excited he would get after he went potty in the toilet. You guys are awesome and we love you. We definitely need to play more this summer.
I'm glad to hear Caleb is feeling better. That can be scary!! Max is a champ with the potty stuff! Way-to-go!
Post a Comment