Sunday, July 6, 2008
Heritage Festival
Here's the long awaited carnival (A.K.A. money pit!) that Caleb had been counting down the days to attend. It's pretty much like Peach Days in good 'ol Brigham City. At least the pony rides were free, and they were quite a hit.

I forgot the camera on the first day, and thus, missed the cute pictures with the friends. But Caleb loved it so much, he wanted to go back, so I let him earn some money by doing little jobs around the house...it was lovely! So he got to go pick his two favorite rides, which were: this gizmo that shoots you up and drops you back down a gazillion times...
...and the slide!! I just have to bite my lip when you pay 2 bucks to go down a slide one time! I guess it's all about having fun memories, right? (we won't mention the major melt down on the other ride because Caleb and Max wanted to ride in separate cars and there was only one left!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment