Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Sister

I can't believe our little girl is 6 months old. She is such a little angel in our family. I think my mom is probably tired of me saying how much I adore her.

I thought that was a pretty good accidental shot of her eyelashes. :)
This one kind of hides the sweet mohawk she is growing...but you can imagine.
She definitely has NOT acquired the taste for cereal yet. Nevertheless, we still try every night. I even added some yummy applesauce so it wasn't so bland and after about two weeks of trying, she finally swallowed a bite instead of tonguing everything out! But it was short-lived. Now she holds her tongue out and won't even let the spoon in her mouth! Oh well. We'll keep trying.

She loves to roll, scoot backwards, and has recently found the joy of her jumper that hangs in the doorway...it's so cute! She's like a bouncing baby tigger with this huge grin. She is such a fun baby.


And we can't leave out the "I Love You" suck. She bypassed the thumb and got the fingers.

6 comments:

Heidi A said...

Those are some beautiful pictures of your little girl. She's growing up so fast!

Tanna said...

What a doll!! She is growing up way too fast! Her hair is coming in nicely though, even if it is mohawk style!!:)

Rob and Tiff said...

She sure is a cutie!

Amber Jensen said...

She is such a beauty! I know what you mean. I am totally in love with my little girl. It is totally different with daughters, to know that you have a special bond. My first thought after finding out Owen was a boy was: "I am going to be the Mother-in-Law!"

The Chicago Bowlers said...

She is so adorable and keeps growing cuter by the minute!

lexi said...

Leanna, she's beautiful!