Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Pics of the kids

This is actually about the 5th time I dressed Max up this week...twice I had it wrong and had to strip him of the cowboy gear (right before preschool and right before storytime). So he was pretty excited he got to keep the outfit on the whole day...minus the hat. That only last for about 10 seconds. Here is our Woody:Woody was actually inspired by Buzz. The Disney store at the outlets had this 75% off...bargain. And even better, Caleb loved it! Notice the black glove...to follow-up with the above story of stripping costumes before storytime at the library, we lost a glove. :) No worries...we found it the day AFTER Halloween. Caleb was a champ about it, since the black matched his outfit.
Here's the two of them...with the hat.

And the girls.....don't you just want to eat that little tootsie roll's cheeks??? For Mike's costume, see the following post. :)



Trick or treating in action...Max made it to about 5 houses, and that was pushing it. He just wanted to sit down and eat the candy immediately after receiving it. He didn't understand that he could get a ton and eat it later.



4 comments:

Tara and Andrew said...

I can't believe how much Caleb looks like you now, Leanna. Darling pictures!

Nan and Aaron said...

I found you! Check out our blog: byuva.blogspot You'll notice a few pictures you took--thanks!

Natalie

Becky and Ryan said...

Ok, I think that tootsie roll is my favorite. Talk about a lot of sugar right there. The boys look soo cute too.

Jill and Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNA!! Okay I know I am a day late. Dang it! But I hope you had a good birthday yesterday!