LOVE those costumes!! You guys are awesome...though you'd never know it by the guy in the underwear suit:)
that......is........awesome!! :)
I'm glad that I knew it was on your blog or I'd have never picked you out in a crowd! Unbelievable! So glad you married who you did Mike! She completely pushes you out of your comfort zone! She even likes you there! Good job Leanna!
You are such a fun couple. You both crack me up. We more parties like that one, it was fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE those costumes!! You guys are awesome...though you'd never know it by the guy in the underwear suit:)
that......is........awesome!! :)
I'm glad that I knew it was on your blog or I'd have never picked you out in a crowd! Unbelievable! So glad you married who you did Mike! She completely pushes you out of your comfort zone! She even likes you there! Good job Leanna!
You are such a fun couple. You both crack me up. We more parties like that one, it was fun!
Post a Comment