Our little Eden girl...7 months old and 18 lbs of love. She has mastered scooting backwards and in circles, but thank heaven she's not going forward yet. I'm not going to entice her either. She is such a joy to have around! Funny story: Last night Caleb was in charge of making Eden happy while Mike was making a shake. Mike could hear some pretty intense laughter and walked around the corner to find Caleb holding the spray bottle right in front of her face with water dripping off her chin!! It was hard to get mad at him when he said, "I was just trying to make her happy!" Boys!
Cute.
Here is Max's first day of preschool. We put him in the high school program, so they didn't start until mid-October, but so far so good.
He goes in the afternoon and he must exert a lot of energy there. He will inevitably fall asleep somewhere in the house while I'm feeding Eden.... He fell asleep while coloring at the table...
And on this chair...
This is the boys looking out the window at the first snow...but they had something else up there sleeve. Max had some M&M's under his pillow and of course, if you eat them with your heads behind the blinds, mom and dad will NEVER know! Mike asked what they were doing and Max popped his head out and said, "Eating M&M's!!!" Caleb came back with, "Max, you weren't supposed to tell!"
And here is 29 candles...my last year of being "cool". :) Mike got a Costco cake for me that fed 48 people! We had some nice friends that helped us eat it. AND, I ate sushi for the first time!
8 comments:
What kind of camera do you have? Those pictures are awesome. We are in the market for a new camera, so I would be interested to know what kind you have. Those stories are hilarious. I especially like the M&M one, and that picture is CLASSIC!! Thanks for sharing!
Love all the pictures. The one of Caleb crying golfing and THEN the next one...priceless. I am the WORST sister-in-law in the world and missed your birthday, Leanna. Happy late birthday...sorry! Hope it was a good one. Your kids are darling....Wish for the millionth time that we all lived closer. Eden and Tayson will have lots of fun someday...:)
I want to know how you took that pic of Max sleeping in the chair...you had to be hanging from the ceiling :)
I love all the fun pictures and I really just can't believe Eden is 7 months!! That will be McKay before I know it!! AAHH!
Looks like you guys are doing great. How are the interviews going? Sorta scary huh. I have this anxious excited feeling about having to move again. Can't wait to find out where!
I love all the pictures! It looks like you had a blast in Wisconsin. Oh and happy birthday. I guess I missed that one, sorry. :-)
Happy Birthday Leanna. Love all the pics. We need to get together soon. Miss you all.
Great pictures. You will be cool for a very long time!
Leanna, Your pictures are looking great! Beautiful kids help, too. Glad to see life is going well!
Post a Comment