We finally made it for the tour of the fire station. Caleb has been anticipating it for quite some time and we ended up rescheduling 3 different times for playgroup. He was especially thrilled about the pole and the demonstration of sliding down!



We also made a quick trip downtown since it was one of the last "free" days for the Shedd Aquarium. It's always fun to have little outings. I wish I would have gotten some better pictures, but you can't use a flash, so I missed a lot of the cute moments. Besides the fact that I was concentrating more on not losing a child! Caleb's favorite part was the "underwater diver" that fed the fish...and the sharks, of course. Max was looking for any type of ball, or anything that remotely resembled a ball. Funny boy.

You gotta love the fact that after you make a big effort to go somewhere different and exciting, that kids have just as much fun running around in circles and being crazy. They were rolling on the floor...we just let them go for it for a few minutes. Caleb pulled out the "shepherd being sore afraid" pose.

1 comment:
What a fun trip. Looks like the kids quite enjoyed themselves! I agree that sometimes you try really hard to do something "fun" and kids don't always care...running around is just as "fun". Like a little one opening a present and liking the wrapping just as good if not better!
Post a Comment