Max's highlight of the day was going to the train store where we initially bought his "tiny baseball". We actually purposefully lost it and the poor kid was devastated. We had pancakes one morning and he wanted me to make him a "tiny pancake". The sad part is that he kept it and slept with it!! Unbelievable. I decided I would rather keep track of tiny baseballs than stale, tiny pancakes!! So we went to try our luck with getting some more baseballs out of one of those gumball machines that take quarters. Unfortunately we ended up with 4 soccer balls and 1 basketball. Oh well.
Caleb got to play miniature golf through the different sculptures.
I had to capture our first snowman while living back here. It's usually either too cold or not packing snow, but we finally got some that worked for a snowman! Caleb and his friends built it and then dad was helping add the finishing touches. If you look close, you can see that Caleb got a little distracted and started eating the snowman's mouth (a piece of licorice). I took the picture from inside...that's where I stay if at all possible! So you only get the back side of the masterpiece.
2 comments:
Those ice sculptures are pretty cool. I'm with you on the staying in the house if at all possible!
Leanna....I wanna see this belly! Give us some pictures of you!
Post a Comment