Friday, March 21, 2008

American Idol

I have to post a quick note about A.I. because I think it's so funny. So, thankfully, my kids--thus far in their lives--love FHE. Every Monday I always pump them up with, "Guess what tonight is?" And they shout, "Family Home Evening!" So I did the usual routine and Max piped up and said, "American Idol!" We always turn A.I. nights into a party, so the kids think it's great. They always love popcorn! Granted they don't really watch it...mostly just play. But occasionally they will get into it. This last week Caleb said, "YES! He's in the 10...he's my favorite one." As if he has all of these opinions about each of them. It makes us laugh.

4 comments:

Tanna said...

We love Idol too! It relates to FHE, right???

Tanna said...

We love Idol too! It relates to FHE, right???

Tanna said...

We love Idol too! It relates to FHE, right???

Tanna said...

Ooops! How about 3 of them!