Friday, March 21, 2008
St. Patrick's Day
We got brave and ventured downtown to watch the famous dying of the river for St. Patty's Day and to check out the craziness of the city. I love these pictures of Caleb.

This pic is cool because you can see the river starting to turn green at the top and work it's way down. Caleb LOVED our friends' little dog, Rex. He looked so much like little Callie!
You gotta love our St. Patrick's Day spirit! Caleb cracked me up in the hat.
This is Avery and Jen, some of our friends. Mike met him during one of his rotations at the hospital. They are so fun! This pic shows the river the best out of all the ones I took. Especially if you compare it to before they actually dye it. It's pretty impressive.
This kind of shows how they do it, although I missed the actual boat. But this boat goes through and all of the dye comes out the back. Jen works at a hotel right by the river, so she took us up to the 39th floor so we had a better view. It was awesome! They even valet parked our cars for free! We felt pretty important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The river is soooo cool! I'm glad you guys went to see that. Isn't it fun to enjoy what the city you live in has to offer? I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of that. How fun! P.S. How is that you are 37 weeks pregnant and you can't even tell in the picture? Not fair! :)
I echo Chelsee! Where's that belly hiding? Love it. What a cool event to go to. I'm sure your kids had lots of questions...:)
Awesome pictures! It reminds me of Fugitive when Harrison Ford is hiding in the St Pattys Day crowd and it shows the green river!
I must say, I really am jealous! That looks so fun!! Caleb looks adorable, along with the rest of the family and your pics look great!
Post a Comment